Bhabha Atomic research Centre Recruitment 2017: Bhabha Atomic research Centre Has Invited Application Form For Part-time Dental Surgeon posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Bhabha Atomic research Centre Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 01-05-2017.More details of Bhabha Atomic research Centre Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Part-time Dental Surgeon
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed B.D.S or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 40 years.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Hour Rs. 618/- Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents & experience certificate send to Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094 on or before 01-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 01-05-2017
About Bhabha Atomic research Centre :
Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived the Nuclear Program in India. Dr Bhabha established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out nuclear science research in 1945. To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation, Dr Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) in January 1954 for multidisciplinary research program essential for the ambitious nuclear program of India.
Dr. Bhabha established the BARC Training School to cater to the manpower needs of the expanding atomic energy research and development program. In Bhabha’s own words “When Nuclear Energy has been successfully applied for power production in, say a couple of decades from now, India will not have to look abroad for its experts but will find them ready at hand”.
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- 288 Vacancies In Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 4982 Vacancies In Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.microsoft.com
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in