Bhabha Atomic research Centre Recruitment 2017: Bhabha Atomic research Centre Has Invited Application Form For Junior/Senior Resident Doctor posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Bhabha Atomic research Centre Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 06-03-2017.More details of Bhabha Atomic research Centre Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 01 Posts
Post Name :
1. Junior/Senior Resident Doctor
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed MBBS degree, Post Graduate Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 40 years.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 48000 to 50000/- Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with original certificates of educational qualification and experience, one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size self attested photograph the time of interview.
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Date of Interview : 06-03-2017 at 08:30 AM
About Bhabha Atomic research Centre :
Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived the Nuclear Program in India. Dr Bhabha established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out nuclear science research in 1945. To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation, Dr Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) in January 1954 for multidisciplinary research program essential for the ambitious nuclear program of India.
Dr. Bhabha established the BARC Training School to cater to the manpower needs of the expanding atomic energy research and development program. In Bhabha’s own words “When Nuclear Energy has been successfully applied for power production in, say a couple of decades from now, India will not have to look abroad for its experts but will find them ready at hand”.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp