Bank Of India Recruitment 2017: Bank Of India Has Invited Application Form For 670 Officers Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Bank Of India Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 05-05-2017.More details of Bank Of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Bank Of India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 670 Posts
Post Name :
1. Officer (Credit) JMGS – I – 270
2. Manager MMGS – II – 400 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree with MBA/PGDBM/PGBM/PGDBA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 23700 – 42020/- (Post 1), Rs. 31705 – 45950/- (Post 2) Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 30 Years (Post 1), 23 to 35 Years (post 2) as on 01-04-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be through Online Test, Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 600/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PWD ) Application Fee is – 100/-
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates may fill the online application form through official website http://www.bankofindia.co.in.before or on 05-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 20-04-2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 05-05-2017
About Bank Of India :
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts