Bank Of India Recruitment 2017: Bank Of India Has Invited Application Form For 702 Specialist Officers Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Bank Of India Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 12-05-2017.More details of Bank Of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Bank Of India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 702 Posts
Post Name :
Project No 18/1
1. Officer Credit – 270
2. Manager – 400
Project No 18/2
3. Security Officer – 17
4. Technical (Appraisal) – 10
5. Technical (Premises) – 5 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation/ Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age will be considered as on 01st April 2017.You may refer official notification for age criteria and upper age relaxation.
Selection Process : Selection will be through Personal Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates may fill the online application form through official website http://www.bankofindia.co.in.before or on 12-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Project No 18/1 :
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 20-04-2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 05-05-2017
Project No 18/2 :
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 26-04-2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 12-05-2017
About Bank Of India :
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- 288 Vacancies In Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 4982 Vacancies In Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.microsoft.com
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in