Axis Bank Recruitment 2017: Axis Bank Has Invited Application Form For Assistant Manager posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Axis Bank Official Notification and Apply online before or On 19-03-2017.More details of Axis Bank Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Axis Bank Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : Various Posts
Post Name :
1. Assistant Manager
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Any Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Online Assessments, Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply :
All Eligible candidates may fill the online Application through official website https://www.axisbank.com. before or on 19-03-2017.
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 19-03-2017
Apply Online :: Click Here
About Axis Bank :
AxisBank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.
As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI). Remaining 69.19% shares are owned by Mutual Funds Institutions, FIIs, Financial Institutions (banks), Insurance companies, corporate bodies & individual investors among others.
Recent Posts :
- KSRTC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Manipur PSC Recruitment Notificaion 2017 For Various Posts
- District Court Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- UDA Recruitment Notification 2017 For Lecturer Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board Notification 2017 For 1325 Posts
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- UPRVUNL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts