APPSC Recruitment 2017,Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has announced recruitment notification on 607 Posts for Assistant Statistical Officer, Lecturers and Assistant Director posts. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
APPSC Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 607 Posts
Post Name :
1. Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges – 504
2. Assistant Statistical Officer – 95
3. Assistant Director – 08 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Post Graduates or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 42 years As on 01-07-2016.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : INR Rs 15,600 – 39,100 with Rs 6000/- AGP Revised UGC Scales of 2006 (Post 1), Rs 24,440 – 71,510/- (Post 2), Rs 37,100 – 91,450/- (Post 3).
Selection Process : Online Examination.
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in before or on 28-01-2017.
Email : email@example.com
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29-12-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28-01-2017
Job Profile :
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Recent Posts :
- Intelenet Global Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp As Associate
- EXL Services Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.exlservice.com
- HDFC Life Walkin Interview For Exp As Assistant Manager
- Kotak Mahindra Walkin Interview For Exp As Sales Executive
- Sundaram Business Walkin Drive For Freshers/Experience
- Accenture Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- GlobalLogic Walkin Drive For Freshers - www.globallogic.com
- Technosoft Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.technosoftcorp.com
- Reliance Capital Walkin Interview For Freshers/Experience
- Jet Airways Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp As Cabin Crew