APGENCO Recruitment 2017: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) Has Invited Application Form For 94 Trainee Assistant Engineer posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for APGENCO Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 05-04-2017.More details of APGENCO Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
APGENCO Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 94 Posts
Post Name :
1. Trainee Assistant Engineer
Qualification : All Interested Candidates Should Have Completed B.E/ B.Tech or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 42 Years As On 01-03-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 41155-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-63600/-.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 350/- for examination fee + Rs. 150/- for application registration fee) for OC and candidates belonging to other states & Rs. 150/- (application registration fee) for Physically challenged/ BC/ SC/ ST candidates through payment Gateway (Bill Desk/ Atom).
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may apply online through Official website www.apgenco.gov.in/ www.apgenco.cgg.gov.in before or on 05-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05-04-2017
Date of Written Test : 23-04-2017
About APGENCO :
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited is power generating organization in Andhra Pradesh. It undertakes operation and maintenance of the power plants and also setting up new power projects alongside upgrading the project’s capacity.
The government reforms in power sector led to the formation of APGENCO on 28 December 1998 and commenced operations from 1 February 1999. The imbalance of the revenues against the cost of production, no significant reduction in technical losses and energy thefts, high cost purchases from IPP’s, other SEB’s gradually worsened the financial position of APSEB.
Recent Posts :
- Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.techmahindra.com
- Barclays Hiring For Freshers As Software Developer
- Amazon Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.amazon.com
- Boeing Recruitment For Freshers As System Analyst
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.hcl.com