Aon Hewitt Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Benefits Operations Administrator Positions in Chennai Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Aon Hewitt Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Aon Hewitt
Designation : Benefits Operations Administrator
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Location : Chennai
- Are You Looking For Today Tamil Nadu Walk in : Click Here
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- The BOA is accountable for developing superior understanding of client plan/provisions and adjudicating accordingly.
- Fulfilling Client specific metrics and reporting, providing Shared services support and Quality Management.
- Coaching, mentoring and communicating effectively through huddles and client team sync up.
- 0- 3.5 years of work experience preferably in back end/ Benefits /Non voice/ Health & Insurance or similar transactional processing.
- Ability to research and analyze complex data/ plan provisions to resolve participant related issues.
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication.
- Preferred Experience in ITES /BPO domain(No sales/Manufacturing/Airline domain/Teaching Exp).
- Previous experience in benefits and calculations.
- Immediate Joiners preferred.
Company Profile :
Aon plc is a British multinational corporation headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, investment banking, human resource solutions and outsourcing services. It has approximately 500 offices worldwide, serving 120 countries with 72,000 employees.In 2011, Aon was ranked as the largest insurance broker in the world based on revenue.
Aon was created in 1982 when the Ryan Insurance Group merged with the Combined Insurance Company of America. In 1987, that company was renamed Aon, a Gaelic word meaning In January 2012, Aon announced that its headquarters would be moved to London.Aon is a global professional services firm that advises clients on the topics of risk and human resources.
Apply Mode : Walkin
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Walkin Date : 17th March 2017
Walkin Time : 09:00 AM
Interview Venue Details :
3rd Floor, Olympia Tech Park,
Contact Person : Imran
Contact Number : 044-43905000
Website : www.aonhewitt.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp