Amazon Hiring For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Quality Engineer Positions in Bangalore Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply link Below mentioned.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Amazon Hiring For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon
Designation : Quality Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Bangalore
- Are You Looking for Today Karnataka Walk in Click Here
Salary : Rs 3,00,000 – 4,00,000/- P.A.
Job Description :
- Must be creating and maintaining test artifacts – test plan, test cases etc.
- Must be testing all facets of a product, and insuring defects are caught early in the process.
- Should be trouble shooting technical issues with an eye for details.
- Must be being the voice of the customer and ensure customer experience is upheld.
- Should be communicating consistently, concisely, and coherently
- Should have ability to write code in a modern, object-oriented programming language.
- Must have experience with and/or conceptual understanding of relational databases.
- Should have good understanding of the SDLC.
- Must have excellent Communication skills.
- Must have attention to detail and ability to communicate that detail to others.
- Should have strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Should have coding Experience.
- Must have test Automation Experience.
- Should have good Knowledge of various testing tools around test management, bug management etc.
Company Profile :
Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company, founded in July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming.
The company also produces consumer electronics—notably, Amazon Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Fire TV—and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS). Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand Amazon Basics.
Apply Mode : Online
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Website : www.amazon.com
More Jobs Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp