Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) Has Invited Application Form For 147 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Airports Authority of India Official Notification and Apply offline before or On 31-03-2017.More details of Airports Authority of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 147 Posts
Post Name :
1. Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 31-03-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Rs. 12500 – 28500/- Salary.
Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs 100/- & For All Other Candidates ( SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen) Application Fee Nil
How To Apply :
All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.aai.aero. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 31-03-2017.
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India,
Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 31-03-2017
About Airports Authority of India :
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
Recent Posts :
- KSRTC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Manipur PSC Recruitment Notificaion 2017 For Various Posts
- District Court Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- UDA Recruitment Notification 2017 For Lecturer Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board Notification 2017 For 1325 Posts
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- UPRVUNL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts