Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017, Airports Authority of India (AAI) Has Invited Application Form For Junior Assistant Posts. All Eligible and Willing candidates Can Check Detailed Advertisement From Their Official Website And Apply Online On Or Before 19th July 2017. More details of Airports Authority of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below..
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 105 posts
Qualification : Candidates Must Pass 10th, 12th, Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Age Limit : Candidates minimum age limit 18 Years to upper age limit 30 Years As On 30-06-2017. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 12,500 – 28,500/-.
Selection Process : Computer based, online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For Post Wise Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply :
All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.aai.aero. before or on 19-07-2017.
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is: 19-07-2017.
About Airports Authority of India :
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating canada goose outlet, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts