Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) Has Invited Application Form For Assistant Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Airports Authority of India Official Notification and Apply Online On Before 14-06-2017. More details of Airports Authority of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below..
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
Name And No. of Posts
1. Senior Assistant (Accounts)
2. Senior Assistant (Official Language)
3. Assistant (HR)
Qualification : Candidates should have done Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 30-04-2017. Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Rs. 14,500 – 33,500/- (Post 1 canada goose sale,2), Rs. 13,400 – 30 canada goose outlet,500/- (Post 3) .
Selection Process : Written Exam cheap canada goose, Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 400/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/Women) Application Fee is – Nil
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.aai.aero before or on 14th June 2017.
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Online Registration Would Be Open From : 15-05-2017.
Last Date To Apply Online Is : 14-06-2017.
Click Here For Airports Authority of India Official Notification
About Airports Authority of India :
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating canada goose outlet, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
Recent Posts :
- State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- NIRT Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- SAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Sr. Registrars Posts
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- CEE Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Pharmacist Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017 For Vatious Posts