Air India Recruitment 2017,Air India Limited has Been going to announces Recruitment for the 04 posts of Terminal Manager & More Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they Eligible candidate May apply for this post on or Before 02-03-2017.Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
Air India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 04 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Ground Handling In charge – 01
2. Terminal Manager – 02
3. Dy.Terminal Manager – 01 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs.1,25,000/- (Post 1), Rs.1,00,000/- (Post 2,3), Rs.60,000/- (Post 4)
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai. No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman Candidates.
How To Apply : All Interested candidates Download application form through official website http://www.airindia.in. After filling the application form, Candidates must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Email before or on 02-03-2017.
Email : email@example.com
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 02-03-2017.
Job Profile :
Air India had its origin in Tata Sons, founded by J. R. D. Tata, an Indian aviator and business tycoon. Air India Recruitment In April 1932, Tata won a contract to carry mail for Imperial Airways and the aviation department of Tata Sons was formed with two single-engine de Havilland Puss Moths. On 15 October 1932, Tata flew a Puss Moth carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay (currently Mumbai) and the aircraft continued to Madras (currently Chennai) piloted by Nevill Vintcent, a former Royal Air Force pilot and friend of Tata.
HACKED BY SudoX — HACK A NICE DAY.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp