Air India Recruitment 2017,Air India Air Transport Services Limited has announced recruitment notification on 55 Posts for Customer Agent & Handyman posts. Apply On 15 Days from the date of publication.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
Air India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 55 Posts
Name Of The Post :
A. Flight Safety Department: 03 Posts
1. Dy Manager: 01
2. Sr Officer: 01
3. Officer: 01
B. Operation Department: 19 Posts
1. Dy Manager Operations – Admin: 01
2. Dy Manager Flight Operations: 01
3. Dy Manager Crew Administration: 01
4. Dy Manager In- flight Services: 01
5. Dy Manager Technical Library: 01
6. Officer Technical Library: 01
7. Officer – Cockpit/ Cabin Crew Scheduling: 11
8. Assistant Technical Library: 01
9. Assistant: 01
C. Commercial Department: 09 Posts
1. Senior Route Manager: 01
2. Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning: 01
3. Senior Officer- Catering Service: 01
4. Senior Assistant- Commercial: 06
D. Finance Department: 16 Posts
1. Dy. Chief of Finance: 01
2. Dy Manager- Finance: 05
3. Officer- Finance: 05
4. Sr Assistant Finance/Cashier: 05
E. Training Department: 07 Posts
1. B737-800 Synthetic Flight Instructor: 05
2. Dy Manager-(Simulator Scheduling): 01
3. Assistant: 01
F. Engineering Department: 01 Post
1. Continuing Airworthiness Manager: 01
Qualification :All Interested Candidates should have completed Post Graduation,B.E/ B.Tech, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : For Post Wise Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : For Post Wise Age Limit Details Go To Official Notification..Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Pre Employment Medical Examination & Personal Interview conducted by Air India.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai. No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman Candidates.
How To Apply : All Eligible Download application Form through official website http://www.airindia.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 15 Days from the date of publication.
Venue Details :
Chief of HR Air India Charters Limited,
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682 016.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 15 Days from the date of publication
Job Profile :
Air India had its origin in Tata Sons, founded by J. R. D. Tata, an Indian aviator and business tycoon. Air India Recruitment In April 1932, Tata won a contract to carry mail for Imperial Airways and the aviation department of Tata Sons was formed with two single-engine de Havilland Puss Moths. On 15 October 1932, Tata flew a Puss Moth carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay (currently Mumbai) and the aircraft continued to Madras (currently Chennai) piloted by Nevill Vintcent, a former Royal Air Force pilot and friend of Tata.
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Maga Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment Notification 2017
- ICSIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- HMT Recruitment Notification 2017
- Central Ground Water Board Recruitment 2017
- Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017 For Manpower Phase III Posts
- Department of State Transport Haryana Recruitment 2017
- Tamilnadu Fisheries Department Notification 2017 For Technical Assistant Posts
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp as Associate Consultant