Air India Recruitment 2017, Air India Limited has Been going to announces Recruitment for the 32 Coordinator, Officer Posts. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline On Or Before Within 15 Days. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
Air India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 32
Name Of The Post :
1. Co-ordinator – 10
2. Route Manager Grade- M-2 – 07
3. Pricing Analyst / Demand Analyst – 03
4. Officer- Sales Grade- S-3 – 09
5. Manager – Flight Safety Grade- M-4 – 01
6. Officer – Flight Safety ( Trainee) Grade- M-1 – 02
Qualification : Candidates should have done Engineering Degree (B.E / B.Tech) / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Rs. 25,000/- (Post 1,4,6), Rs. 50,000/- (Post 2), Rs. 35,000/- (Post 3), Rs. 70,000/- (Post 5) .
Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 25 Years (Post 1), 35 Years (Post 2,3), 30 Years (Post 4,6), 40 Years (Post 5).
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
Selection Process : All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Medical Exam, Interview.
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 500/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/Ex-S) Application Fee is – Nil
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.airindiaexpress.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on Within 15 Days.
The Chief of HR,
Air India Charters Limited,
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 .
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates :
Closing Date of Offline Submission of Applications Is : Within 15 Days.
Date for Publication : 17-05-2017.
Air India had its origin in Tata Sons, founded by J. R. D. Tata, an Indian aviator and business tycoon. Air India Recruitment In April 1932, Tata won a contract to carry mail for Imperial Airways and the aviation department of Tata Sons was formed with two single-engine de Havilland Puss Moths. On 15 October 1932, Tata flew a Puss Moth carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay (currently Mumbai) and the aircraft continued to Madras (currently Chennai) piloted by Nevill Vintcent, a former Royal Air Force pilot and friend of Tata.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp