AEES Recruitment Notification 2017. Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Has Invited Application Form For Teacher Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply For This post on 04th August 2017. More details of AEES Recruitment Notification 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.,
AEES Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Primary Teacher (Music) and Preparatory Teacher
Qualification : Candidates should have done 10th, 12th, Diploma in Drawing and Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art, Bachelor’s Degree, B.E. or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT), Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Latest Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Age Limit : All interested age should not exceed 40 years (Post 1), 35 years (Post 2), 30 years (Post 3) as on 04-08-2017
Pay Scale :
Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Written Test, Interview
Application Fee : For Candidates Belonging To General/OBC Category Application Fee is – 750/- & For All Other Candidates Belonging To (ST/SC/PH/ BC) Application Fee is – Nil
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.aees.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 04-08-2017.
Address : Chief Administrative Officer, Atomic Energy Education Society, Central Office, Western Sector, (AEC School No-6), Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094 .
- Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
- Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form Is: 04-08-2017 .
About Atomic Energy Education Society :
The Atomic Energy Education Society was setup to provide quality education to the children of the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy and its constituent units. From a modest beginning in the year 1969 with one school in Anushaktinagar, Mumbai, the AEES has grown steadily, and presently administers 30 schools and junior colleges at 16 locations all over the country. It has grown into a dynamic organization managed by 1781 staff members, of which about 1547 are teachers, entrusted with the responsibility of nurturing 27889 students.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts