Accenture Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp On 5th & 6th Jan 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Accenture Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Accenture Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Accenture
Designation : Recruitment Executive
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 1 – 4 years
Location : Hyderabad
Are You Looking for Today Telangana Walk in Click Here
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Description :
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills in English.
- Candidate should be confident , have negotiation skills & can multitask
- Experience of Sourcing for open positions through Job Portals.
- Should be able to work under pressure ; strict timelines and to maintain high quality & accuracy.
- Position is Off-Role, as a contractor resource with opportunity to grow in future.
- Candidates working in MNCs preferred.
Company Profile :
Accenture began as the business and technology consulting division of accounting firm Arthur Andersen. Arthur Andersen’s first job in computer consulting came in the early 1950s, when the firm conducted a feasibility study for General Electric to install a computer at Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky. In 1953, the firm urged GE to install a UNIVAC I computer and printer.
On 1 January 2001, Andersen Consulting adopted its current name, “Accenture”. The word “Accenture” is supposedly derived from “Accent on the future”. The name “Accenture” was submitted by Kim Petersen, a Danish employee from the company’s Oslo, Norway office, as a result of an internal competition. Accenture felt that the name should represent its will to be a global consulting leader and high performer, and also intended that the name should not be offensive in any country in which Accenture operates.
On 19 July 2001, Accenture’s initial public offering (IPO) was priced at $14.50 per share, and the shares began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE); Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley served as its lead underwriters. Accenture stock closed the day at $15.17, with the day’s high at $15.25. On the first day of the IPO, Accenture raised nearly $1.7 billion.
Apply Mode : Walkin
You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Walk In Date : 5th & 6th Jan 2017
Walk In Time : 10:00 AM
More Other Accenture Walk-In Interviews Today Click Here
Venue Details :
Mantri Cosmos, ISB Road,
Opposite ICICI Bank,(near Kapil Towers),
Website : www.accenture.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts