Accenture Off Campus Drive For Freshers On 1st Jan 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Accenture Off Campus Drive apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Accenture Off Campus Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Accenture
Designation : Software Engineer Associate
No Of Positions : 16 Posts
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, MCA
Experience : Freshers
Location : PAN India
Salary : INR 3,50,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate at BE/BTech or MCA level.
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/BTech or MCA level.
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs.
- Gap year: Maximum 1 year gap in education.
- Good pH score.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.
Company Profile :
Accenture began as the business and technology consulting division of accounting firm Arthur Andersen. Arthur Andersen’s first job in computer consulting came in the early 1950s, when the firm conducted a feasibility study for General Electric to install a computer at Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky. In 1953, the firm urged GE to install a UNIVAC I computer and printer.
On 1 January 2001, Andersen Consulting adopted its current name, “Accenture”. The word “Accenture” is supposedly derived from “Accent on the future”. The name “Accenture” was submitted by Kim Petersen, a Danish employee from the company’s Oslo, Norway office, as a result of an internal competition. Accenture felt that the name should represent its will to be a global consulting leader and high performer, and also intended that the name should not be offensive in any country in which Accenture operates.
On 19 July 2001, Accenture’s initial public offering (IPO) was priced at $14.50 per share, and the shares began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE); Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley served as its lead underwriters. Accenture stock closed the day at $15.17, with the day’s high at $15.25. On the first day of the IPO, Accenture raised nearly $1.7 billion.
Apply Mode : Off Campus
Latest Walkins :
Last Date : 1st Jan 2017
Website : www.accenture.com
Recent Posts :
- Convergys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.convergys.com
- Thomson Reuters Walkin Interview For Freshers/Experience
- ATS Services Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.servicesats.com
- Notice for Candidates of 2nd Stage RRB NTPC (Graduate) Exam against
- AXA Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp For Multiple Vacancies
- WNS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp As Travel Agent
- Manappuram Finance Walkin Drive For Freshers/Experience
- Firstsource Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp As Associate
- Nippon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.nipponpaint.co.in
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.hexaware.com