Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2017: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Has Invited Application Form For Assistant Section Officer Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Aadhaar Card Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 25-05-2017.More details of Aadhaar Card Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2017
Name Of The Post :
1. Assistant Section Officer
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Any Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Rs.9,300- 34,800/- With Rs.4200/- Grade Pay (Or) Rs.5200-20200 With Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay Salary.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Should not exceed 56 Years.Age relaxation as Per Govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection Process Details Go To Official Notification.
- More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested candidates Download application form through official website https://uidai.gov.in.After filling the application form, Candidates Send Hard Copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following address before or On 25-05-2017.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building,
Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110001.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 25-05-2017
About UIDAI :
Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique-identity number issued to an Indian resident based on their biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by “Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)”, a central government agency of India, and stored into a central database. It is considered the world’s largest national identification number project.
As of March 2016, the original legislation to back UIDAI is still pending in the Parliament of India. However, on 3 March 2016, a new money bill was introduced in the Parliament for the purpose. On 11 March 2016, the bill was passed in the Lok Sabha. On 26 March 2016, this Act was notified in the Gazette of India.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts