Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2017: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Has Invited Application Form For Deputy Director General Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Aadhaar Card Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 31-05-2017.More details of Aadhaar Card Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2017
Name Of The Post :
1. Deputy Director General
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- With Rs. 10,000/- Grade Pay Salary.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Should not exceed 56 Years.Age relaxation as Per Govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection Process Details Go To Official Notification.
- More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested candidates Download application form through official website https://uidai.gov.in.After filling the application form, Candidates Send Hard Copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following address before or On 31-05-2017.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building,
Connaught Circus, New Delhi- 110001.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 31-05-2017
About UIDAI :
Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique-identity number issued to an Indian resident based on their biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by “Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)”, a central government agency of India, and stored into a central database. It is considered the world’s largest national identification number project.
As of March 2016, the original legislation to back UIDAI is still pending in the Parliament of India. However, on 3 March 2016, a new money bill was introduced in the Parliament for the purpose. On 11 March 2016, the bill was passed in the Lok Sabha. On 26 March 2016, this Act was notified in the Gazette of India.
Recent Posts :
- Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.techmahindra.com
- Barclays Hiring For Freshers As Software Developer
- Amazon Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.amazon.com
- Boeing Recruitment For Freshers As System Analyst
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.hcl.com